Base Camp Recipe
12g coffee : 200g water at 210°F
Grind Size: Medium-Fine (Size 12 on Chestnut X Grinder)
Time: 2:35 mins
- Insert filter gently and rinse with hot water, discard the rinse.
- Weigh 12g beans and grind to medium-fine size.
- Pour coffee into brewer & filter.
- Bloom: Start your timer, pour 60g in small circles spiraling outward from the center, taking 35-40 seconds.
- At 55 seconds, pour in small circles spiraling outward until you reach 140g.
- At 1 min 45 sec, pour in small circles spiraling outward until you reach 200g.
- Wait for water to drain completely. Target brew time is 2 min 35 sec.