We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Team! The successful candidate will be familiar with product management and have marketing and e-commerce experience.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for establishing marketing campaigns to attract potential customers and build the unique, quality-made reputation of Slow Pour Supply products. This role will lead, develop, and execute marketing projects from start to finish.
The Marketing Coordinator will work at Slow Pour Supply’s physical location in Magnolia, TX.
Who We Are:
Centered on a diverse community of coffee professionals and enthusiasts with a shared passion for specialty coffee, our team at Slow Pour Supply® is committed to sparking creativity and forging lifelong connections.
As a trusted, socially-responsible coffee supply company, we partner with niche brands to offer unique, quality-made products that are built to last. By supporting events and competitions, we empower baristas everywhere to celebrate their diversity and leverage their uniqueness as a source of strength on the path to success. We believe specialty coffee is a preparation process and we thrive to bring this belief to our customers through our portfolio of carefully curated products.
To learn more, visit our website: https://www.slowpoursupply.co/
The Marketing Coordinator position will lead all marketing activities and campaigns. This role helps Slow Pour Supply achieve its mission by supporting the growth of local coffee communities and target customers across the region.
Marketing Campaigns (45%)
- Plan and project manage marketing events, including tradeshows and local events
- Develop marketing strategy/plan to market products and attract prospective customers in target markets and identify growth and expansion opportunities
- Create and execute digital marketing campaign including digital materials for website, e-mail, social and media
- Create and execute print marketing campaign including creation and ordering of printed materials for mail, flyers, and trade shows
- Coordinate with external vendors and suppliers on marketing, promotional materials, and events, as needed
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Coordinate the maintenance of inventory of promotional materials
Influencer / Collaborative Project Management (35%)
- Maintain up-to-date information on current and prospective collaborators and influencers
- Communicate and collaborate with collaborators and influencers to execute marketing campaigns
- Analyze prospective clients from industry and association contacts and develop marketing strategies to engage
Social Media (10%)
- Create communication in social media to highlight campaigns:
- All media channels (Instagram, Tiktok, Influencer platforms)
- Engage with posts and respond to requests
- Provide engagement #’s weekly to leadership
- Review all major platforms monthly (Google, Tiktok, Instagram)
Administrative Management (10%)
- Launching products on e-commerce website: copy writing, product photos and marketing emails
- Manage company sponsorships at industry associations and events, including maintaining a budget, creation of marketing materials, developing schedules and assignments, and event coordination, as needed
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising, and maintain research information
- Collaborate with management team on special projects, as assigned
- Advanced organizational skills with the goal to provide clarity for projects on hand with stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively manage time and to complete projects before deadlines
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate with health of the business in mind
- Ability to balance multiple tasks at a time
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and on a collaborative team
- High attention to detail
- Understanding of Product Management and E-Commerce
- Comfortable talking and communicating with external overseas and local vendors to resolve issues
- Ability to investigate and find the root cause of issues and follow through with corrective actions
- High attention to detail and ability to identify potential issues
- Flexibility to travel to trade shows and events
- Ability to lift items, no more than 40 lbs.
Candidate Should Possess:
- A love for coffee, products, and innovation
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field preferred.
- Previous marketing and e-commerce experience required. (2 years)
- Ability to develop marketing materials using creative products (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.) and possesses great photography skills
What We Offer:
We understand that our people are the most important factor to our success. As a result, we value and invest in our people through:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Staff discounts on products
- Inclusive and Creative Culture
Slow Pour is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $4,100.00 per month
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location